Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
((I should be ashamed of myself right now, which I am, but I feel I need to let you guys know what’s been happening in my life, as well as why I haven’t been roleplaying for so long.
- I’ve lost my only stable job in Feburary, and was unemployed until this June
- I’ve been slowly trying to lower my depression through inexpensive methods (teas, St. John’s Wort, music, etc.)
- I’ve been making all the necessary arrangements to move out of my parent’s place, due to emotional and financial abuse on my mother’s part
- Thoughts of suicide began occuring again during May
- Trying to find a way to pay my college $404, so that I can apply for classes again if I wish. My account has been suspended due to that pesky $404 bill, and it’s fucking up my credit. I’ve tried to raise money for it here, but no success.
I’ve been trying to fill up my Queue, at least, to keep things consistent, but damn, everything in my life has been falling apart.
I’m not deleting this blog or anything. I’ve met some amazing people through this blog, so I’m not giving it up so easily.
I’m just…….taking a hiatus for now. I really should’ve made this clear when I started job hunting in March, but due to that, as well as family, church, and other responsibilities I have to respect while I still live with my parents, I wasn’t able to formally announce this.
I am now.
This isn’t goodbye, friends. Just a see you later.
I’ll let you guys know, first chance I get, when things are better.
Stay strong, and have fun, and eat and sleep and be content.
Page 1 of 142